Reports To: VP Marketing
The Manager, Demand Generation is responsible for creating and managing successful marketing demand generation programs for TG and its affiliate companies. The Manager, Demand Generation possesses a deep understanding of TG’s product offerings, target audiences and target decision-influencers and decision-makers to develop, deploy and manage results-driven, B2B demand generation programs that result in prospective customer engagement. Collaborating strongly with market/segment managers and marketing communications peers, the Manager, Demand Generation leverages events such as webinars, trade shows, and small audience roundtables, as well as lead generation tools such as content marketing and email marketing to facilitate measurable prospect interest and sales interactions.
- Support sales with measurable demand generation programs that drive engagement opportunities.
- Collaborate with marketing counterparts to plan and develop measurable integrated campaigns that produce desired results from targeted audiences.
- Ensure the ongoing effectiveness of overall demand generation efforts as well as individual campaigns through testing and measurement of event types, assets, value proposition messaging, presentation, results and returns on investment. Consistently strive to improve results at all levels.
- Manage campaign creation and development including, but not limited to strategy, timing, budget, assets, early indicators and overall performance benchmarks.
- Provide clear and accurate results reports. Work with direct reports and other marketing resources to identify corrective actions designed to improve results when necessary.
- Work with marketing counterparts to maintain integrated marketing reports that provide visibility into the effectiveness of all marketing programs and initiatives and, as a team, recommend and implement corrective actions for improvement when necessary.
- Serve as the B2B demand generation expert; regularly communicating and securing alignment with multiple levels of management.
- Secure required approvals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field required. MBA a plus, but not required.
- 7-10 years progressive experience in a business to business marketing demand generation role, creating meaningful engagements that lead to new business.
- 3-5 years experience leading the development of measurable, integrated demand generation campaigns (both tightly and loosely targeted audiences). Leverages a deep understanding of audiences and segments to determine the most effective tools (webinars, white papers, trade events, speaking engagements, etc.) to establish preferential mind share with decision makers and decision influencers.
- Strong aptitude for a variety of measurement types and the ability to identify and understand key behavior and results indicators required to draw sound, actionable conclusions.
- 2-3 years direct experience leveraging business to business content marketing strategies and tactics.
- 3-5 years successful supervisory experience.
- Demonstrated competency with Microsoft Office products.
- Proficiency with sales automation and marketing automation tools; Salesforce and Pardot strongly preferred.
- Ability to successfully interact with a variety of roles and decision-making levels within the company.
- Instinctive ability to decipher requests and distill into clear tasks.
- Exceptional coordination and follow-thru skills; demonstrated ability to consistently meet deadlines and performance objectives.
- Strong sense of urgency, blended with high-quality standards; experience working in high-performance cultures is very beneficial.
- Able to maintain multiple projects simultaneously; working both as part of a team and individually as appropriate.
Executive Connections LLC is handling this executive search on an exclusive basis.
For additional information, please contact:
Jeff Gundersen – CEO