The Executive Connections LLC retained search consulting team possesses decades of experience achieving excellence and mutual growth by considering the needs and goals of our corporate clients and our candidates.
To make a match that yields long-term, positive bottom-line impact, timing, personality, experience, compensation, location, culture, and ability are just some of the numerous factors in the art and science of executive search.
What makes EC distinct, in my opinion, having worked with numerous other executive search organizations around the world, is their meticulous attention to detail, follow-up and follow-through — while being made to feel as if we were their only client.
— Stuart A Spencer, CEO – Group Insurance, Asia Pacific at Zurich Insurance Company
What makes our retained search services different?
- As a boutique firm, we’ve earned our reputation as respected and connected experts for Fortune 100 executives in the Financial Services, Insurance, Marketing Services, Media, and Healthcare sectors.
- Industry focus means insight into executive reputations ahead of search assignments, giving us a head start in sourcing “star talent.”
- Our clients count on us to transform their global marketing organizations to achieve omni-channel, customer-centric best practices in the new digital- and mobile-first marketing era.
- C-level executives know us and respond promptly to our requests.
- We have a no-fail client search process because we recognize the high-cost when positions aren’t filled well the first time.
- With every search we bundle 6-12 months of executive transition support from an executive coach, enabling us to guarantee the success of executives we place.
Check out our current and recent executive searches.