Increasingly, senior marketing executives ask us to help them translate their unique experiences and market value to their LinkedIn profiles. Typically, we’ve worked with them before, so they want to partner with us again to re-think the current relevance of their brands to position them for their next move. Or, they are new to working with us and need our objective career management insights and ability to quickly express what they have to offer. They also want to understand better how to leverage the current capabilities of LinkedIn.
Since we are all about making connections and have been delivering a more comprehensive version of this strategic service for many years, we decided to make it even easier to access. Beyond the positive outcomes that come from having an updated and well-branded LinkedIn profile, the best part of Brand Activate is we do the work for you.
The summer is the perfect time take a step back to ensure your brand is relevant and that your connections will be in a position to link you with the right opportunities.
Your LinkedIn Profile Must Communicate your Brand
- Are you a savvy marketing leader who knows you have an opportunity to underscore you knowledge of branding and online identity when it comes to marketing yourself?
- Does your current LinkedIn profile separate you from other well-qualified candidates and help attract the opportunities you really want and that will continue to advance your career?
- Are you regularly maintaining your profile with your relevant story, skills, achievements, and proof of knowledge and performance?
We created a robust—yet expedited—branding offering where you’ll team with our marketing career management experts (who have two decades of combined experience in all aspects of positioning and packaging personal brands) to develop tangible communications deliverables that will make a real difference in your executive transition. This package includes:
- An audit of how you are packaging yourself—online and offline—today to determine what can be leveraged and what needs to be improved
- Three branding consulting calls to get the content we need to determine your brand positioning/direction and brand your resume, bio and LinkedIn profile
Developing Written and Visual Brand Assets
- Writing your primary bio and creating a version of it for your LinkedIn Summary. A bio is the best way of communicating your career story and point of view, and we have partnered with the expert in writing branded bios. This includes two rounds of edits
- Keyword analysis for your LinkedIn profile
- Writing an attention-getting LinkedIn Headline
- Rewriting, updating, and branding your executive-level resume (we use the Experience, Education, and Skills from this for LinkedIn, plus you get a formatted resume in MS Word and PDF)
- Guidance and execution for the visual aspects of your brand such as your headshot and custom cover image for LinkedIn
LinkedIn Branding & Training
- Updating your LinkedIn profile with your approved branded assets (requires your login)
- Consulting with you to ensure every aspect of your profile (skills, recommendations, branded URL, proof of performance, groups, posts, etc.) sends a consistent and distinct message about what you have to offer
- Training on maintaining your LinkedIn profile and connections so that they continue to reflect your brand
Timing: 4 weeks
For whom is this package?
This program is designed for marketing executives who are fairly clear on their goals and what has made them successful to-date. They recognize the value of having a straight-talking strategic partner who can clarify their thinking and guide them through a proven process of representing themselves in a way that their value will be recognized by their target audience. They are busy and want to outsource to experts who will get it done right the first time.
What’s next to get started?
Contact us to set up a discovery call. When you decide to invest, we’ll send you a brief checklist of what you can share with us and we’ll set up our first meeting.
What’s the logical next step with you when my project is completed?
For those who would like ongoing support and accountability for connecting to career opportunities, we can design a custom offering from the following “brand forward” menu of services.
- Brand management and career transition coaching
- Making selective introductions
- Facilitating updates to your career-marketing communications
- Thought leadership communications planning and writing for blog posts, author or speaking bio, and your signature presentation
- Extending your branded online presence (guest posting, articles, reviews, Twitter, Branded.me, your own custom site, etc.)